The moskido schematics have changed since the last time I looked at it. Now they are Direct Coupled, using a DC servo to get rid of the large output capacitor. Apparently this new version is much better than the original version.
But this requires another pair of mosfet per channel and the heatsinks that I got are not enough to dissipate the additional heat... Guess I'll have to KIV this project.
In the meantime, I am going to convert the chassis that I did previously for the 6D10 Mighty Midget. Gonna go grab some parts later.
There are not enough audio DIY related posts... hopefully I'll update with some progress tomorrow. I need to work out the tube rectifier and also Janus Shunt regulator stages for my Mighty Midget.