Monday, June 14, 2010

Universal Studios Singapore



Went there last Saturday. Was a sunny afternoon and it was a weekend, plus the school holidays. Queues were generally long. The Rapids Adventure has a 80 mins queue...

Lucas quite enjoyed the Enchanted Airways ride at Far Far Away. The show at Far Far Away was ok, but I thought they over did the water spraying portions... Disney had the same type of shows too.

I thought the Revenge of the Mummy ride at Ancient Egypt was good. The queue was only 10 minutes. The walk in was long and winding though. Treasure Hunters was a let down. 40 mins queue and was a total waste of time.

I went with Lyra to Madagascar's Party-Go-Round (basically a merry go round). She dare not take the animals, so we ended up on the crate instead.

Waterworld was so-so. I did not quite enjoy it.

All in all, the park was small. But San thought it was better than Hong Kong's Disney.

Some pics here.

1 comment:

Nurten said...

Like this photo! Woody Woodpecker was one of my favorites cartoon when I was young. /Nurten